The safety of our patients, our team and our community is our top priority. While cleanliness and sanitation has always been a top priority for our practice, we re taking additional measures to increase the sanitation and protection in our practice by wearing N95 and KN95 masks, face shields and disposable gowns during treatment and limiting the numbers of patients in the office.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- You may be asked to wait in your car until you are called in for your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entering the office.
- We ask that you wear a face mask while in the office.
- Only patients are allowed into the office or one parent if the patient is a child.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the office and ask you to use them as you enter the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, self service coffee and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 770-426-1062